Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ex graphic designer - Free logos and design advice

J

John-Luke Ward

Hi all,

Before becoming a window cleaner I was a graphic designer, had a full time job in the industry for several years.

I've noticed a few people struggling with logo design, so I'm willing to help out with anyone doing their own or just do them a quick logo.

All I ask from you is to send through a few logos you like already to get started, with your business name attached.

And in exchange for maybe a few questions I have myself about window cleaning as i'm still new to it (I want to know how to earn the millions!), I will do you a bespoke logo, which can be provided ready for any format you want, web, print, facebook etc. Or just simply answer any questions you have about print, logo design. Anything website related I can't help sorry.

And in all honesty, I do miss the odd bit of design which is why I don't mind doing it.

Please though, note i'm doing this for free so if you become in anyway an a**hole about it, i'll just simply tell you to do one.

Get in touch here, or directly to my email, [email protected], a small portfolio of previous window cleaning designs can be provided. 

Cheers

Hi John I'm after a logo as I'm pretty useless at design lol. I'll give you an email in a bit with what I've already got and I'm more than happy to answer any questions you have about window cleaning etc. Cheers Jamie

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Hi John I'm after a logo as I'm pretty useless at design lol. I'll give you an email in a bit with what I've already got and I'm more than happy to answer any questions you have about window cleaning etc. Cheers Jamie

Hi Jamie, no worries. 

look forward to hearing from you,

cheers.

Hi all,

Before becoming a window cleaner I was a graphic designer, had a full time job in the industry for several years.

I've noticed a few people struggling with logo design, so I'm willing to help out with anyone doing their own or just do them a quick logo.

All I ask from you is to send through a few logos you like already to get started, with your business name attached.

And in exchange for maybe a few questions I have myself about window cleaning as i'm still new to it (I want to know how to earn the millions!), I will do you a bespoke logo, which can be provided ready for any format you want, web, print, facebook etc. Or just simply answer any questions you have about print, logo design. Anything website related I can't help sorry.

And in all honesty, I do miss the odd bit of design which is why I don't mind doing it.

Please though, note i'm doing this for free so if you become in anyway an a**hole about it, i'll just simply tell you to do one.

Get in touch here, or directly to my email, [email protected], a small portfolio of previous window cleaning designs can be provided. 

Cheers
im interested, ill send an email later, any info you want about window cleaning I'm more then happy to help. Where you based?

Hi John-Luke,

I'm not currently in need of any logo advice or design but it's very good of you to offer it to the members.

Welcome to the forum and anything you need to know I guarantee that someone on here will know the solution.

Cheers buddy

I will send you an email shortly

Welcome to the nuthouse

We have a lot of knowledge between us so someone will always have an answer for you

Feel free to send me a pm if you have any questions and if i can't help somebody will

Dave

Welcome to the forum. Spend some time on here and you'll have a head start on that first million.

Sent from my iPad using Window Cleaning Forums

Hey John I could do with help with my logo as I changed my company name a bit. I will do my best to help you with whatever I can.. I will email you.

Hi all, i'll get in touch with you asap who've contacted directly, been fairly busy since putting this up, and it's first come first serve, so I will get you all eventually cheers.

Cheers for the welcomes, been lurking for a long time without posting and got a lot of info from the site already, which is brilliant! 

Can't recommend John enough!

He's been working on my logo and I'm really pleased with what he's come up with. [emoji1303]

Can't recommend John enough!

He's been working on my logo and I'm really pleased with what he's come up with.
emoji1303.png

He's a top bloke for sure

Been helping me out with logo and got some good advice also

Where was John a couple of months ago when my logo was needed??!! :1f61e:

You should have piped up ages ago John  :1f609:

I hope you're not too busy logo sorting...

Good luck fella

Where was John a couple of months ago when my logo was needed??!! :1f61e:

You should have piped up ages ago John  :1f609:

I hope you're not too busy logo sorting...

Good luck fella

Cheers pal, people are keen when stuffs free  :1f602:

Give me a shout if you get sick of looking at your logo lol  :1f609:

Welcome John, 

excellent help to the members, I'm needing a wee bit of help too with my logo, got one template made up but would like to see if you could maybe have a wee look and see if it could be made better? Will send you an email! 

Cheers

Cristian :1f44d:  

Hi all, had a lot of response, been busy of late, anyone who's already requested help will get it as soon as possible, unfortunately since I've taken on alot of work I can't take on anymore freebies, however i'm still happy to give logo advice. 

Send me a message if you already have and I haven't replied, many thanks

John.

Last edited:
Has anyone got Johns email address he did me a logo but there is a mistake on it and I was hoping he was going to comeback in here but he hasn't?

Latest Posts

Back