Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Which water pump to purchace??

WCF

Help Support WCF:

NCS

Hi guys, which water pump works best? Im running it straight from a 25ltr drum with chemical. Then onto the roof or walls with hose, have my on brush extention attachments also for walls.as i im also a window cleaner. Im kind of new to this but have done a few with ordinary sprayer. So im upgrading with small investment. Been on roof cleaning 10 years now need an easier way to clean and have been looking into soft washin but cound do with some help. Ready to purchace. Thanks in advance men. Kevin.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

If ive got a couple of roofs on the go at once i send my assistant off with a pure freedom trolly (with viton seals) and he applys chems through that. Depending on tile hes even brushed/applied it to the roof via and old pole and its worked a treat

6dc56afa98618e2cc4efa5095da393cb.jpg
e475d2af7cbe6b4b4a79a64aa3f6f5e8.jpg

He did this one with trolley and pole/brush

Looks a fantastic finish. Its a slate roof ? This on im pricing is also.but the customer only want the moss scraped of; but he has ask me about cleaning and respraying the whole roof. Its a big T shape bunglow. So in using ur brush on the roof had u chemical coming out at the brush head from tank or how did u work put the chem on?

And what chemical did u use? Thanks fella kevin

NCS said:
Looks a fantastic finish. Its a slate roof ? This on im pricing is also.but the customer only want the moss scraped of; but he has ask me about cleaning and respraying the whole roof. Its a big T shape bunglow. So in using ur brush on the roof had u chemical coming out at the brush head from tank or how did u work put the chem on?

And what chemical did u use? Thanks fella kevin

c28fee442719df63bb4295b882e427aa.jpg

Battery at bottom of trolley flow controller on the back.. on roofs have it running around 26. I mix chems to strength i need then drop barrel on trolley and away he goes.

309da4ff951e3404333b9c3571e68c96.jpg

So on a the roof pic from earlier. Draw down heavy crud from roof. Quick rinse roof with water from top down. Using old wfp with a brush apply chems directly through the brush agitating as applying

Any pictures of it mate? I'm always looking out for a better way of doing things

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Last edited by a moderator:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Back