Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

softwash upvc restoration price

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Johnny

Hi I'm new to softwashing and about to purchase all the kit, I'm also going to buy the app which tells you the mixtures etc.

I've been asked today by a customer to restore her upvc window frames and 2 doors.

It's a 3 bed semi in London, she's happy to pay 30 for all windows and frames too be cleaned, what would you charge to get them white again restoration and cleaning them after.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't buy the app it is just basic maths to work it out

Have a read on national association softwash forum

Lot's of good advice

How many windows and size? Any pictures of front &back. If ther real bad then she knows it. So she would have to pay proper cash. Not seeing house but my guess id be looking £80 thats not pipping her off.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Hi I'm new to softwashing and about to purchase all the kit, I'm also going to buy the app which tells you the mixtures etc.

I've been asked today by a customer to restore her upvc window frames and 2 doors.

It's a 3 bed semi in London, she's happy to pay 30 for all windows and frames too be cleaned, what would you charge to get them white again restoration and cleaning them after.
pvc restoration is more getting up a ladder and scrubbing with cream cleaner and magic sponges , hypo is good on pvc but its not restoration that takes time and you need to charge for it, i don't do it cos none of my quotes have been accepted lol

Please don't buy the app. I asked about dilution a little while ago and was helped vastly. There is also a free app that is designed for e cigarettes that calculates the mixture well enough

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back