Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New blog launch for the forum

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
I will in the coming month be launching a blog for the forum. This blog will be a great informative area where members and services alike can read and submit articles. 

I am now looking for submissions from anyone as i would like to have the blog populated with a few things before it goes live. 

Before submitting an article please think about how your article is useful to our members and readers of the forum before submitting it. Articles with a primary purpose to promote a service or written in a promotional way may not be approved.

Once the blog is live anyone will be able to submit an article but they will be held for approval before you see them on the blog.

We already have a few great posts on the forum that @Green Pro Clean Ltd has written and are pinned in forum areas that would make great articles for the blog. I think @Damo has written some great posts in the past about welcome packs and several other members, so get your thinking caps on everyone. 

For now until the blog is actually live you will need to send them to me via PM. Once live you will be able to submit them via the blog page. 

Please include at least one picture for the article. 

Some ideas

How you went from one sqeegee starting out to a multi van setup

A great DIY project from start to finish

About your service, how you started and have grown.

A product change or update

A new product launch

Last edited by a moderator:
Back