Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Filling Up

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gleam123

Just curious how everyone goes about it.

Currently I am filling drums with water which are being stored in the garage to put into the tank in the van the next day, the only outside tap we have is round back so no other way of doing it really.

Any suggestions? :S

Hose pipe,I connect to kitchen tap and hose pipe out the kitchen window,di vessel at end of garden with another hose pipe down the alley to my car,easier than humping containers of water about

Holding tank in the garage, then sack truck 25L drums to the car. (got a decent Bosch sack truck - easily carries 4 drums at a time - mucho speedy).

Ages ago I had a method of filling the 10 x 25L drums straight from the RO, but found it to be too much fiddle.

The hosepipe idea sounds alot easier!

Im having a few issues with my RO-MAN at the moment too, can barely get 25L per day out of it,. Take me a good 3 hours to load up a 5 gallon drum.

How quickly does everyone else get their water done?

I only use a DI vessel as my tap water is low and rain water is good to use and I fill about 250L in about half an Hour.RO-Man 75gpd is a good r/o just needs a pump to bring you water pressure up,But when you get more work look at quicker ways and your in the right place for advice

Do you think I would be better off getting a DI vessel?

The rap water is very low round here so it may be a better option? Is it easy to use?

Sorry to be asking so many questions I just really want to get it right

Thanks

Ben

If your water is under 050 ppm then I would go for the DI method and invest in 11L di vessel and a bag of resin.I know Gardiner website has a calculator to work out the cost and DA services are very helpful.You could use two Vessels in line it is easy than R/O and storage tanks,you can fit the DI vessels to your Van/trailer and make water as you need it.

Latest Posts

Back