Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My first set-up on a budget with small van

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Ziggy88

Thought I would share my set-up, this is a new venture that I run along side my full time job, the forum was a big help!! So a huge thanks!!

IMG_1517.JPG

IMG_1519.JPG

Snapseed.jpg

Thats a good set up for being new. I'v still not got a van with my logo on it. How you finding getting customers. What methods are you doing?

Thats a very tidy little setup.

You could easily make yourself a pump box, have a hose reel.and run it as a van mount. It needn't be expensive either it could be done for about 100 quid.

Thats a good set up for being new. I'v still not got a van with my logo on it. How you finding getting customers. What methods are you doing?
Hi Gazz,

I am going to target facebook, I am fortunate that my partner is a bit of a pro with this. I am going to be doing the old fashioned door to door canvassing, I am hoping that by doing a good job and being friendly and professional word of mouth will eventually start to kick in.

Cheers

Ziggy

Looks neat & professional. Tidy van as well - I'm sure the van signwriting will get you some enquiries.

Having to crawl into the back of the van to drag out those 25L barrels of water & fill up your Gardiner's backpack will tire you out however. As @adamangler says van mount is the way to go.

Far too tidy n clean, jealous. Nice tho. The barrels will wear you out or your back, i had an astra estate for about a year n half wuth about 11-14 barrels. Now got a tank in van n use bilge pump for pumpibg water into back pack when using it. All the best

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back