Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Torquay

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Nicky

Football fixtures came out today first game away to Torquay, nice weekend away on the English Rivera .550 miles round trip love it . We're on our way this season to the football league.  TRANMERE 

Football fixtures came out today first game away to Torquay, nice weekend away on the English Rivera .550 miles round trip love it . We're on our way this season to the football league.  TRANMERE 
Torquay is lovely. We stayed down there for the weekend after watching millwall. Bloody lost 3-0 though ☹️

Torquay's a dive! You need to come Plymouth better football team, better coastline just generally a better place [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Torquay's a dive! You need to come Plymouth better football team, better coastline just generally a better place
emoji41.png

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums
Been to Plymouth twice, only place I've been where the dustmen deliver

there is also up raw in teignbrige with the bins i allways found torbay bins realy good they take every thing lol but teignbridg are a nite mare once i put the black bags in the rong bin but realised what i did when i put the bin out, they came so i said to the chap what i did and the he was pig egnerent and wouldent take take it so had the fone and complane lucky they sent a wagen ont the next day to colect  :1f624:

Strange talking about the south west as I'm heading that way later today for a nice break.

My dad now lives in perranporth, Cornwall. Not looking forward to the 300 mile drive though ?

Strange talking about the south west as I'm heading that way later today for a nice break.
My dad now lives in perranporth, Cornwall. Not looking forward to the 300 mile drive though [emoji17]
That's the main disadvantage of the south west/Plymouth it's so far from anywhere lol.

I'm going Dubai in a couple of weeks which is a 6/7 hour flight but it's going to take me 4/5 hours to drive to Gatwick!

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back