Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ninja

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dodger

Just wondered if anyone uses the unger Ninja squeegee, I'm using the unger pro's but looking at trying something else. Was gonna order an ergotec one but wondered if Ninja was any good, looks a bit heavy compared to ergotec. Also still considering a wagtail, good god theres too much choice.

dont get the ninja! i had 1 for 2 days before i used it as a ninja star up the road!lol, good for fanlights but sh*t for every other window.

unger ergotecs are the best squeegees out there.

having said that im thinking about getting a pulex stutzy swivel, just because they look so beautiful!lol

Utter waste of money. Full stop.

All it is, is Unger trying to find a way to get you to buy something new that does exactly the same as the old by making it look a bit more flashy and using the 'in' term 'aircarft grade aliminum'. We're talking about a 10" or 12" or 14" etc bit of metal that doesn't suffer high degrees of stress not something at the edge of endurance.

Plus, if you buy the squegee, you have buy the ninja bucket thingy as the squeegee won't go in any other Unger boab.

What above said! I was thinking of getting a ninja, but they I'd to buy the bucket on belt, they look fancy but they won't do any better a job than the uner pro/egrotec.. But a wagtail is a good investment if you have high shop windows that you can't put an A ladder against.. Saves getting the A ladder out of the van too

Thanks for the replies chaps, won't be getting a ninja then lol. I'm still happy with the pro's I got but I'm gonna try an ergotec.

I only recently changed to the Egro tec handles. Before I used an syr handle I got off a mate, I liked it because it was a bit longer than the standard unger handles.. There is real no difference between handles to be honest only the material they are made from

I will just stick to this one .
Can't fault ya really Gav there's nothing wrong with em, I was looking at ergotec as it just looks lighter and ninja cos as squeegees go it does look sexy lol.

Is ergotec the one with the green plaggy handle? That's what I've got, better than the alloy with the rubber round as the rubber eventually splits and then it's bare metal, sometimes slips about and cool in frost! Does the same job otherwise

Yep, just checked it says it on the handle, had it years, albeit been wfp for last 3, but had it a a while before that, think they were new out when I got it, don't think it cost a deal more than a normal.

Latest Posts

Back