Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pet Hates

Blackbird1137

Everybody has them. Let's start with:

1) Custies who follow you round getting in the way while you clean their windows

2) Ones who think they are your only customer and sit by the phone all day waiting for them to call

3) Ones who like to "help" you put your gear away.

I don't have any of those type of clients you mentioned I sacked them all
emoji33.png
emoji23.png

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I think that's one of the things I like about this job the most! When you have something that annoys you whether it's a person a house an area whatever you can just bin it off so never need to get pethates well only once anyway ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that's one of the things I like about this job the most! When you have something that annoys you whether it's a person a house an area whatever you can just bin it off so never need to get pethates well only once anyway ?
It took me years to sack bad clients off now its like water off a ducks back, As in business you can't be messed around and their is always always very good clients who appreciate a professional service !!

Custy picking hose up and dragging it to your van! Just fecking leave it on the ground you dimwit.

Custy who insists on having a BBQ next to the windows, grease all over the glass and then your brush  :1f632:

The customer who comes out waving their money, just as you've started that top bay window and expect you to stop and give them change half way through.

Just bugger off and pay me when I'm done!

The ones who asks for text night before so can leave side gate unlocked for you. You come..do the front, go to do the back through side gate.....and it,s locked.!!!!!!!!

1 customers who make **** tea,there is no need for it with all the practice they get

2 folk who park there cars on your hose bellends

3 while doing shops folk stopping to crack,talking load of shxte slows you down

4 folk talking about the weather....yawn

1 customers who make **** tea,there is no need for it with all the practice they get

2 folk who park there cars on your hose bellends

3 while doing shops folk stopping to crack,talking load of shxte slows you down

4 folk talking about the weather....yawn

Back