Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Been cleaned today tickets

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Cristian

Hi lads, anyone use these that you put through the customers door once cleaned. Anyone kind enough to show what there using and how you print them out. 

Many thanks 

Cristian 

a8b3e971416f97e6bc66e855b9cd7718.jpg
094a2064568894d2f33fd59d2624b60b.jpg

These are the cards I pop through the door. I actually get them done at vistaprint, some folk would rather save money and print themselves which is fair enough but I prefer to just get them done properly and write it off as an expense.
I'm considering doing a6 leaflets next instead of business card size, I can add a few more details on them regarding payment and payment terms.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Thank you very much Liam for sharing your windows cleaned today card, it's very much appreciated!!  I really like what you have done there! Has gave me the insight to design my own one!!  :1f603: :1f44d:

Last edited by a moderator:
These are the cards I pop through the door. I actually get them done at vistaprint, some folk would rather save money and print themselves which is fair enough but I prefer to just get them done properly and write it off as an expense.
I'm considering doing a6 leaflets next instead of business card size, I can add a few more details on them regarding payment and payment terms.

I really like those, I normally write on the back of my leaflets and post those but its not really cost effective. How much do those cost at Vista?

Thank you very much Liam for sharing your windows cleaned today card, it's very much appreciated!!  I really like what you have done there! Has gave me the insight to design my own one!! /emoticons/1f603.png/emoticons/1f44d.png
Not a problem fella, happy to share, I have gained many tips on this forum so always happy to help [emoji106]

I really like those, I normally write on the back of my leaflets and post those but its not really cost effective. How much do those cost at Vista?
Cheers fella. If I'm totally honest I'm not 100% sure of the cost, what I usually do is wait until they are on 50% discount which they invariably are every couple of months and order a batch of 250 or 500 and I think it usually costs about £20 - £30, but for the amount of customers I have ATM they usually last me 5 months before I have to reorder.
I do think it's cheaper to get a small a6 leaflet done on there website though, then you can fit more on it and save a bit of cost. Hence why I'm looking at moving that design onto a small leaflet.

Hi Liam! Didn't recognize your business name but Liam Askew from Pickering who's also a window cleaner is too much of a coincidence. It's Laurie Smith behind the alias btw :) how ya doing? [mention=4713]RyeCleanLiam[/mention]
Haha hi Laurie yes it's me [emoji3] I never realised that was you either lol I'm great cheers. How are you?

Haha hi Laurie yes it's me
emoji3.png
I never realised that was you either lol I'm great cheers. How are you?
Very good thx ? had a good weekend at Sheffield. I've a 1yr old now so busy n tired but ok ?

Nice cards, I like the idea of payment options on the back, might copy ya if that's ok. I print em myself at moment, used to use Vistaprint when everything was free which I don't know how they did it but that's over now.

Very good thx [emoji4] had a good weekend at Sheffield. I've a 1yr old now so busy n tired but ok [emoji16]
Nice cards, I like the idea of payment options on the back, might copy ya if that's ok. I print em myself at moment, used to use Vistaprint when everything was free which I don't know how they did it but that's over now.
Cool, that's lovely. Yes I know what you mean I have a 3 yr old and a 3 month old, they keep you busy lol yes that is true, I think vista cottoned on quick with the freebies, it's obviously not as cheap as printing your own but I just wait for there offers and order them then lol and yes feel free, copy whatever you like [emoji3] I don't do any collecting at all now so I have the payment options on the back!

I use A6 double sided cards, I did use a local design/ printing firm for a few years but they were getting more expensive and sometimes their was issues with the quality as they used another company to do the printing and the card used was varying qualities. 

I now use vistaprint I uploaded images of my old cards and they did quite a few edits I wanted for £6.00, Then it cost me another £37.00 for 1,500 and I have been really pleased with them. 

A simple windows cleaned today printed off at home multiple times on A4 and cut to size.

They get my phone number and bank details on the first clean.

Just been sent an email by vista to say there is 40* off business cards and 35% off a6 flyers until midnight tonight. 500 flyers from £9. Could easily use the a6 flyer as a window cleaning calling card.

Just been sent an email by vista to say there is 40* off business cards and 35% off a6 flyers until midnight tonight. 500 flyers from £9. Could easily use the a6 flyer as a window cleaning calling card.

That's a fantastic price. I currently print my own leaflets at my part time job but the paper and ink quality are not great so im thinking if i start stepping my leaflet game up and make them more professional i should have some more luck. posted around 400 and had 2 maybe 3 replies. Nearly all my work comes from Facebook at the moment.

I have realised lately that leaflets no longer work

Talking to my customers they all say they get home from work, pick up the pile of  :1f4a9:  on the doorstep and just bin it as every man and his dog are sticking leaflets through about something

When i get home there are at least 5 or 6 leaflets through the door daily social media and chapping doors is what works for me nowadays 

Shame as leaflets used to do the job fine

I have realised lately that leaflets no longer work
Talking to my customers they all say they get home from work, pick up the pile of /emoticons/1f4a9.png on the doorstep and just bin it as every man and his dog are sticking leaflets through about something
When i get home there are at least 5 or 6 leaflets through the door daily social media and chapping doors is what works for me nowadays 
Shame as leaflets used to do the job fine
I agree Dave but I think this thread was started so Christian could get some ideas on 'Your Windows Have Been Cleaned Today' tickets/leaflets, the ones you leave to say you have been and you want paying lol not general marketing leaflets [emoji23]

I've always designed my own Cleaned Today tickets in Photoshop. Then uploaded them to the printers (instant print last time).
Mine are A6, single sided & have:
Logo/web address
Other services
Space for price and date
Payment options
Contact numbers
If anyone isn't happy with the stock designs at the printer, drop me a pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Back