Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Alternative to jubilee clips..

WCF

Help Support WCF:

The single eared o clips Gardiners sell. We sometimes double clip them.

For all other hose connections we have used the cheaper double eared clips off EBay.

I have found that dunking the end of the hose in hot water softens the hose which 'molds' better to the connector.

Last edited by a moderator:
I never knew you could get single eared o clips . I've always used double eared ones . are the single eared ones easier to remove , as the double ones can be a right pain . 

Single eared o clips the have extra reinforcement in middle 

go to local welding supplies and ask

i got about 200 various sizes 

bloke said just gis a fiver lol 

Tighten the jubilee clip with a wee socket set and you should be fine. You will only get them so tight with a screwdriver 

I never knew you could get single eared o clips . I've always used double eared ones . are the single eared ones easier to remove , as the double ones can be a right pain . 

http://gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/all-products/pump-hose/hoses/pole-hose/inner-ring-o-clip-hose-clamp-stainless-steel.html

No they aren't easier to remove unfortunately :1f602: . They are stainless steel which work hardens when you try to work with it.

But the up side to that is that they stay put. We bought some cheapies and used them to connect the hose to the connectors on the van ports. Within a couple of years they were rusting away. Stainless steel shouldn't rust.

Back