Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

The pink upvc max

Nicky

By far the best product I have used to clean gutters & facias, I have tried all the rest ubik etc,if you want top results this product is a must , I will be trying the rest of your products, 

a big thank you from north Wales. 

By far the best product I have used to clean gutters & facias, I have tried all the rest ubik etc,if you want top results this product is a must , I will be trying the rest of your products, 
a big thank you from north Wales. 

His tfr max and pole maintenance max is brilliant too. I cleaned my poles the other day with it and it brought it up like new!

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Most fascias etc I put some cif or equivalent Cream cleaner on the brush and they clean up great.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Most fascias etc I put some cif or equivalent Cream cleaner on the brush and they clean up great.

There are a lot better products abput than cif etc

Try some you will be surprised

Did an fsg today including conny roof and would never get the finish i get with cif or similar

I'm sure there is dave. All I'm saying is they generally clean up easy with the likes of cif. I do use the screwfix degreaser if needed. I used a carpet cleaning chemical(shockwave) on a conny roof and it cleaned brilliantly. I wouldn't make a habit of that though.

On Friday I had a frame clean on and i used a mix of Screwfix Degreaser for the frames

and Cif on a light scouring sponge for a intricate door design. Came up a treat.

PS am I showing my age calling it JIF ?[emoji6]

I agree that I think they should do something for the price of delivery. I understand it becomes good value when you're buying in bulk but when I want to try something for window cleaning I'd rather buy just the 1 and see what I think than purchase a few for increased value on delivery, realise I don't like the product and then end up lumbered with x amount of an item/items I'm never going to use again.

Latest Posts

Back