Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Bedside stomping streets

Reach For The Glass

How easy have you found getting work for patios, drives etc without door knocking.

Are you religiously undercut by cowboys or refused jobs because many simply don't want it done.

If you averaged it over say

How many jobs a month plus roughly ,income per month from them.

Also how you got the job. 

Cheers

All I do is leaflet, get a couple of jobs in the area and then pick up more from people who see me working.

I have hardly got any power washing jobs where I live. There is 2 or 3 established companies power washing around my town and they clean and put down KDS from £1.85/ £2.50 per square meter. I have found that nobody will pay for sealing to be done once you mention the cost! All depends where you live I guess and the types of areas, got to be mostly big houses to make any decent coin in the power washing game in my opinion 

I have hardly got any power washing jobs where I live. There is 2 or 3 established companies power washing around my town and they clean and put down KDS from £1.85/ £2.50 per square meter. I have found that nobody will pay for sealing to be done once you mention the cost! All depends where you live I guess and the types of areas, got to be mostly big houses to make any decent coin in the power washing game in my opinion 

exactly you ain't gonna get folks paying ya that are just scraping by, i intend to put my fryers in affluent areas, which is only 5 miles down the road from my 'scraping by' area lol!

Couple of hours leafleting usually gets enough jobs for a couple of weeks.

Make sure you target the right areas though.

Roland I'm amazed at the response you get for a couple of hours of leafleting?

Are ya serious?

I mean in 2 hours your delivering around 300 or so leaflets?

Please do expand on ya post, much appreciated!

OK let me explain as my post was a bit misleading.

I am semi retired so only work about three days a week so from a couple of hours leafleting I would expect at least two to three jobs which in turn usually lead to one or two more jobs.

I also door knock all the neighbours when I have finished which usually leads to at least another job so it is the snowball effect of referrals that keep me busy.

Roland, thanks for clearing ya post up!

BTW, how many leaflets do you put out in 2 hours?

Must say i looking forward to this biz, got me PW now sorting a van this week...

plus i have a cunning plan to get custards, that NO ONE here has thought of!

Back