Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reach For The Glass

Bedside stomping streets

Reach For The Glass

How easy have you found getting work for patios, drives etc without door knocking.

Are you religiously undercut by cowboys or refused jobs because many simply don't want it done.

If you averaged it over say

How many jobs a month plus roughly ,income per month from them.

Also how you got the job. 

Cheers

Roland

All I do is leaflet, get a couple of jobs in the area and then pick up more from people who see me working.

RobertM
On 25/07/2017 at 12:36, Roland said:

All I do is leaflet, get a couple of jobs in the area and then pick up more from people who see me working.

Roland how many leaflets do you put out to get an average of 2 jobs? cheers!

Cristian

I have hardly got any power washing jobs where I live. There is 2 or 3 established companies power washing around my town and they clean and put down KDS from £1.85/ £2.50 per square meter. I have found that nobody will pay for sealing to be done once you mention the cost! All depends where you live I guess and the types of areas, got to be mostly big houses to make any decent coin in the power washing game in my opinion 

RobertM
11 hours ago, Cristian said:

I have hardly got any power washing jobs where I live. There is 2 or 3 established companies power washing around my town and they clean and put down KDS from £1.85/ £2.50 per square meter. I have found that nobody will pay for sealing to be done once you mention the cost! All depends where you live I guess and the types of areas, got to be mostly big houses to make any decent coin in the power washing game in my opinion 

exactly you ain't gonna get folks paying ya that are just scraping by, i intend to put my fryers in affluent areas, which is only 5 miles down the road from my 'scraping by' area lol!

Roland
On ‎28‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 17:35, RobertM said:

Roland how many leaflets do you put out to get an average of 2 jobs? cheers!

Couple of hours leafleting usually gets enough jobs for a couple of weeks.

Make sure you target the right areas though.

Cristian

Couple of hours leafleting and that gets you two weeks work pressure washing,, you must be joking? 

RobertM
11 hours ago, Roland said:

Couple of hours leafleting usually gets enough jobs for a couple of weeks.

Make sure you target the right areas though.

Roland I'm amazed at the response you get for a couple of hours of leafleting?

Are ya serious?

I mean in 2 hours your delivering around 300 or so leaflets?

Please do expand on ya post, much appreciated!

Roland

OK let me explain as my post was a bit misleading.

I am semi retired so only work about three days a week so from a couple of hours leafleting I would expect at least two to three jobs which in turn usually lead to one or two more jobs.

I also door knock all the neighbours when I have finished which usually leads to at least another job so it is the snowball effect of referrals that keep me busy.

RobertM

Roland, thanks for clearing ya post up!

BTW, how many leaflets do you put out in 2 hours?

Must say i looking forward to this biz, got me PW now sorting a van this week...

plus i have a cunning plan to get custards, that NO ONE here has thought of!

Roland
12 hours ago, RobertM said:

Roland, thanks for clearing ya post up!

BTW, how many leaflets do you put out in 2 hours?

Must say i looking forward to this biz, got me PW now sorting a van this week...

plus i have a cunning plan to get custards, that NO ONE here has thought of!

Do it for free?

Reach For The Glass

Id like to hear your cunning plan. Maybe its been done already and many could advise whether its a good idea? 

Skxawng

perhaps the night before arrange an unfortunate accident with a tin of emulsion on the drive?? :1f61c:

RobertM

i'll let ya know soon, you'll all have a GOOD laugh ....in the mean time keep the guessing coming...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.