Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Promax tfr 10 and 20

Corps012588

Has anyone tried the promax tfr's from job cleaning supplies? They have an offer on at the minute but just wanted to see if it's any good before I purchase 20l of the stuff

Wintecs have auto tlc tfr in stock but again I'm not sure.

I've just been using no nonsense decreased up to now 

ive got some tfr20 off scott dunning very good stuff its the most power full tfr on the market £23 deleverd for 5 leters i did not no any one eals supplied it !

im hering good things about @simom palmer upvc max

This is the stuff I was looking at
b361dbde498996e0e5ecf425503a9019.jpg

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I've used this tfr and it's good it's strong

If you get it on your hands it stings like hell

Used it on connys and just melts the muck off

just make sure dilute

u will need a meashering jug as its expencive its very inportent to not waste it m8 i found adding 300 mill to 5 leters is the abslout max but in most jobs 200 mill is fine, its a bit defferent to ubik were u can just glug a load in as ubik is like pixxxss compaired to tfr20 u will find it will out last ubik ect buy using the corect dose also be carefull on old cladding as it can turn yellow i allways do a section at a time to be safe 

Wow! That works out at 60ml per litre of I'm not mistaken. That's incredible compared to the no nonsense degreaser.
Thank you tench

Sent from my iPod touch using Window Cleaning Forums

300 ml to 5litres is tot....tfr20 1/200 with hot water or 1/100 with cold equates to 5ml or 10ml per litre so 50ml to 5 litres is adequate.

im going buy what scott denning said to me as its his product. im guna order some upvcmax next to see how that goes  :1f44c:

Just going by what it says on the label.

I tried out the TFR10 at 20ml per litre on some grubby window frames and it worked a treat.

No point using too much hurts the bottom line.

Back