Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

liquidator 2.0 first impressions

WCF

Help Support WCF:

clearview

Well I must say I was sceptical about trying this squeegee channel with it being a "detail less" method but after receiving it today and trying a few different types of blade I'm impressed so far. I've used the 12" channel with my Ettore super system handle and pulex hard blade and seems to be working fine no water lines round the top or sides of the windows. I did try the channel with the supplied moerman soft blade but it seemed to soft and folded as did the red razr I tried but this could be down to my technique coming from just a brass channel, I will give the red razr another go at some point but for the time being my new set up seems good no lines on the windows which i've read some people have had issue with.

Well I must say I was sceptical about trying this squeegee channel with it being a "detail less" method but after receiving it today and trying a few different types of blade I'm impressed so far. I've used the 12" channel with my Ettore super system handle and pulex hard blade and seems to be working fine no water lines round the top or sides of the windows. I did try the channel with the supplied moerman soft blade but it seemed to soft and folded as did the red razr I tried but this could be down to my technique coming from just a brass channel, I will give the red razr another go at some point but for the time being my new set up seems good no lines on the windows which i've read some people have had issue with.
great stuff! try some ettore master soft rubber to its really good with the liquidators

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I have no issue with the black Moërman soft or hard

I am light handed with it and it lasts well

I've used it for several months. I did remove the applicator clip on section but I actually needed it today so it's back on. Love that I can change angles easy.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I use Razrred, needed changing in my 10" moerman channel so bought Moerman soft and tried that at home. Didn,t work for me, so put in new piece of Razrred and happy days again.

I use razor red, works well and seems to last. The liquidators do ware out the ends faster but I find this worth it when you consider time saved on no detailing. You do need to learn to be a bit more light handed I've learnt, but persistence is key, get the technique right and they are the best squeegee out there.

so ive been using it for a while now...no detailing but im going through rubbers like theres no tomorrow! il probably stick to my unger channel now and detail,slightly slower but way cheaper than buying new rubbers all the time

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

what rubber you using? Harder rubbers are a lot better wear wise, had mine in 2 weeks, swapped it round 2 days ago

Back