Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cleaning window tracks

WCF

Help Support WCF:

J

Jay87

Hi Guys

I've been asked by a couple of customers about cleaning the tracks of the windows.

My question is how do you guys clean this? How much would you charge?

I was thinking of spraying the tracks with No-nonsense degreaser and giving them a wipe? I was going to charge 1.5x the outside price? Does this sound about right?

Cheers

I have a particular dusty who likes this done along side the windows internally. Takes no time at all whilst I'm there cleaning the windows anyway. I just run a cloth around the whole edging etc. Comes up a treat without any extra detergent. Hers are wooden windows and spiders love them!

I charge her an extra £20 for doing that. 5 bed. Seems nothing, but once you get going....

Been doing her for years now.

I do it for one custy too, i use a spray bottle sponge then cloth, - the sponge is ideal as he has about 12 sliding double doors

Thanks guys, at least I was on the right track!

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Still charge a couple of quid though sometimes there is awkward gulleys i use a small screwdriver with a cloth over the end

Back