Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I wish they would f*** off back to Africa!!!!

ive not had a issue with them but ive seen these mud nests buy the soffet if that is house martins ? if i was you ide get a hot water system gas heater  :1f44c:

The estate I do in Wooley (M1 junction 38) in covered in them. Most of my custys have now put netting up under the eaves which stops them building nests but the rest of them are a right mess. Taking ages longer than it should do to clean.

easy to set up m8 ill take some pix tomorow im no diy guy but this it easy cost £2 a day in gas to run on hot temp wich is naff all total cost is only like £300 tops that includes every thing gas +heater+conecters ect 

I quoted a farmhouse yesterday that had 16 nests just on one side ?. She wants me to start cleaning in September when they've gone.  :1f4a9:  everywhere. Think I might def this one!

easy to set up m8 ill take some pix tomorow im no diy guy but this it easy cost £2 a day in gas to run on hot temp wich is naff all total cost is only like £300 tops that includes every thing gas +heater+conecters ect 
Thanks, I've been curious about setting up hot water for a while

I quoted a farmhouse yesterday that had 16 nests just on one side ?. She wants me to start cleaning in September when they've gone.  :1f4a9:  everywhere. Think I might def this one!
Reminds me of a farm house I used to do on the Pennines that was a right pain to do. Came to do the conservatory windows one day and there was a cow pat a foot wide and 2" thick on the glass.. I tried spraying it with pole but it was solid! Told customer I quit after that..

I've had piles of house Martin droppings as thick as that on sills before though. Disgusting, especially if you're getting splashed from water bouncing off the pile! And don't want to use brush on it as it makes it filthy.

Combine that with the usual spider, insect and bird poo on the windows and dog muck in the gardens, I'm thinking for window cleaners, we deal with far too much :1f4a9:

I do a big house on the seafront, on Thursday she asked me if I could just wash the bird :1f4a9: , swallows nest in eaves, off a little edge, as they had friends coming over for the airshow. So out comes the old brush head to clean it off, and then spent the next 10 minutes swilling it all the way down the creamy yellow rendered wall.  

Around Bromley there is a problem with ringneck parrots. They are breeding like mad and stealing all the food of the indigenous species.

They eat tons of berries, then **** them all over the place leaving purple splats on the windows.

A customer told me the local council are considering culling them. 

They are a beautiful lime green, but they have an horrific screech

This is one of the culprits 

IMG_0705.PNG

i had a ring neck as a pet once very agresseve to every one buy me these loud and very disstructeve mine riped every thing in its path  :1f602:

Plenty of house martins and swallows around the last couple of weeks, get ready for the clogged up brushes. 

Back