Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Personal Radio

mike007

My mates would roll laughing if they saw someone had asked this question as I am addicted to radios.  I have about 7 or 8 in this room and similar in others, in fact my window cleaning gear is going to be paid for with the sale of radios.  Is it for headphones? If it is I am gonna go to poundland as I am sure they had one and I need an excuse to buy it and try it out.

Download spotify and download all the albums etc you want at home on wifi then when your at work set spotify to offline and listen to your hearts content without touching your data allowance

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Would recommend headphones with answer phone facility on the cable so you can leave phone in pocket

yes i use a sony walkman

its just smaller and thinner than a *** packet which i put in my pocket and just use one of the earphone pieces

works very well for me you will find them on amazon or ebay i think

1 hour ago, CleanerWindows said:

Download spotify and download all the albums etc you want at home on wifi then when your at work set spotify to offline and listen to your hearts content without touching your data allowance

Would recommend headphones with answer phone facility on the cable so you can leave phone in pocket

More wanting radio than record downloads, but is a aption.

Best little fm radio in my opinion is an old Nokia phone. Can pick em up cheap, free radio, headphone port and can use it as a back up phone in emergencies (as long as your current phones SIM card fits)

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Move dab radio I have used two in the past only had to replace as they got thrown across the room by my son. 

Place it inside a bum belt job done. Radio 2 all day. 

1 hour ago, Matt Clarke said:

Move dab radio I have used two in the past only had to replace as they got thrown across the room by my son. 

Place it inside a bum belt job done. Radio 2 all day. 

Do they have a built in speaker or do you have to wear headphones all day?

if your having problems keeping your phone charged 

listening to your tunes all the time ,little charger into the ciggarete lighter keeps you going all day

takes no time to charge

i,m using spotify all the time

little pocket radio could be gd option

1 hour ago, steve garwood said:

Do they have a built in speaker or do you have to wear headphones all day?

Headphones but only one so I can hear the custy coming if I'm watering the garden😂

12 hours ago, steve garwood said:

I wear a builders belt and have this in the pocket. It has a built in speaker, so no need to wear headphones all day.

IMG_0708.JPG

That looks good Steve . I need a new one as we'll . Does it pick up talk sport . It's on long wave and most don'thave long wave . Cos I listen to talk sport in the morning then tend to listen to radio 2 in the afternoon . Cheers Elliot . 

Also is the speaker loud enough . I don't wear earphones , can't work with them in . 

30 minutes ago, Elliot said:

That looks good Steve . I need a new one as we'll . Does it pick up talk sport . It's on long wave and most don'thave long wave . Cos I listen to talk sport in the morning then tend to listen to radio 2 in the afternoon . Cheers Elliot . 

Also is the speaker loud enough . I don't wear earphones , can't work with them in . 

It has A.M so yes, 1089talksport. I listen to the Alan Brazil show on it. 

Its loud enough if your not in a mega busy road. 

I read an article recently that said earphones shouldn't be worn for more than two hours a day or you could be looking at damage to your hearing.

Ive found a small dab radio on eBay with a speaker, but was wondering, do you have to have the aerial extended to get a reception on these as that would be an issue for me?

Edited by steve garwood
1 hour ago, steve garwood said:

It has A.M so yes, 1089talksport. I listen to the Alan Brazil show on it. 

Its loud enough if your not in a mega busy road. 

I read an article recently that said earphones shouldn't be worn for more than two hours a day or you could be looking at damage to your hearing.

Ive found a small dab radio on eBay with a speaker, but was wondering, do you have to have the aerial extended to get a reception on these as that would be an issue for me?

Thanks for that Steve . Defo gunna give it a punt . Worth it at that price . Volume should be OK as all my work is on quiet streets . And I never wear earphones , don't know how people do it . On a lighter note Leeds   V.  Millwall back on :1f632:. Ha ha . Did yo go to Wembley . Hope you didn't get on the pitch after and spoil it for the players . :1f603:

16 minutes ago, Elliot said:

Thanks for that Steve . Defo gunna give it a punt . Worth it at that price . Volume should be OK as all my work is on quiet streets . And I never wear earphones , don't know how people do it . On a lighter note Leeds   V.  Millwall back on :1f632:. Ha ha . Did yo go to Wembley . Hope you didn't get on the pitch after and spoil it for the players . :1f603:

Yes I was at Wembley. We had a box and was booing the bellends on the pitch.

Been Elland Ed three times in the past with Millwall. Great fun 😉

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.