Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pure freedom reel master

Paddy McNally

Any thoughts on them lads looks very tidy
081118cf3d4f6356162486ca8f9ff666.png
tidy

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

It's not on the market yet, I'm hearing its just a bit more then the hd reel

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Nice one, so there on the shelf?Was ringing them today they where close b4 5 will ring again in the morning

Ace how long have u got it

Do you leave doors open when you're working ace3?  

Was looking at a van on YouTube where he'd cut a small hole in the van floor,and had a winch roller system mounted by the bumper,so the hose can be pulled out easy. 

Looked like a good idea. 

I don't think they are in the website or anything yet but you can ask to have one installed.

When I last spoke to Andy from pure freedom he said they were having trouble with a supplier so wouldn't be putting it online yet incase they weren't able to meet stock demands.

ive had my reel less than a month.

Yeah monkeyman I do leave my doors open but my round so far is mainly detached houses with their own drives so don't have to worry....I have tried closing the back doors and it still works fine.

I phoned them on Monday wanting to buy one and he said they were making slight adjustments to them and they would be on general sale Monday the latest, he also said they are nothing like the ones that other companies are selling these are quality the best on the market, so he said I will defo buy one

Emailed them yesterday. They said should be available next week (this week now?) around £445 plus VAT and delivery. Am keeping an eye on their website. Hopefully be up soon. 

Latest Posts

Back