Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I wouldn't want to clean this one!!

What they do is really incredible. Normally I'm not afraid of heights, but this is beyond normal. I wouldn't do the job even if I got £1,000,000. However at the end of the day someone has to do the job. A building is a building and the windows have to be cleaned. Regardless of the height of the building.

I would do it free for the experience lol

Well maybe not free 

I have abseiled and climbed silly heights in the past as a hobby

175 foot upside down abseil is fun

You gotta have it in your blood to do something like that.. not everyone is mentally built do do that job

I would do it free for the experience lol

Well maybe not free 

I have abseiled and climbed silly heights in the past as a hobby

175 foot upside down abseil is fun

You gotta have it in your blood to do something like that.. not everyone is mentally built do do that job
Don't you mean mentally unstable  :delusional:

Hahaha

Did some fast rope training too like the marines do out of chinooks etc.. no harness just jump out lol

Try that at 100 foot with no harness as it is just your arms and legs holding on

Used to be mad into my climbing, abseiling and caveing

Been further down than i have been up lol

I've put a bit of weight on lately and considering getting into climbing again as nothing like humping your own body about all day to get in shape

You only live once @adamangler (unless you're a hindu lol) so why not enjoy it

I watched Felix Baumgartner jump from virtually outside our atmosphere and thought to myself that looks ******* excellent wish i could do that 

It's all about how your noggin is wired up.. that looks fun to me but someone else's worst nightmare 

I'd love to do that! Would happily work a day for free but probably wouldn't be as simple as that what with all the training, equipment, insurance etc. Still, I'd love to have a go! Don't think my wife would be right happy about it though..

Latest Posts

Back