Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

got to say...this has been a bargain!

Ben23

Been after a backpack sprayer for a while for biocide/weedkiller (not sure if it would be any good for non solvent sealers also) and was put off by the price of some, saw this one from screwfix http://www.screwfix.com/p/backpack-sprayer-16ltr/50062?kpid=50062&gclid=Cj0KCQjw78vLBRCZARIsACr4cxxjqVtSuDfxpRNv8QwCGxIODq26g66K4bRTm4OnDNuYbnks1g-70gMaAmXGEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CLOb7oj2ndUCFUSjUQodWdsFAQ

thought for £15 give it a shot (no im not an affiliate and no i dont work for them haha) comes with an impressive array of spray heads with my personal faves being a twin/split one for large area coverage and a shower style one for quite a dense spray in a cone pattern, compared to the old 5 litre cylinder sprayer its a different world, pump as you go and get a constant strong stream. I suspect this has already been posted in the softwash or other cleaning forums but thought I would let anyone whos not spotted it have a gander.

• Like 2

no its pump and spray (not battery operated), theres a lever by your left hand side which you pump to get the pressure then use the lance with your right hand.

I have the same 1 for some jobs

Carefull to make sure the lid has sealed properly though

First time i used it it hadn't and i got hypo all down the back of my coat

Luckily i was wearing a waterproof jacket so it didn't get on my skin

Could have been nasty though

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
On 29/07/2017 at 14:02, Eviestevie said:

I use auto sprayers now 

not expensive and have built in compressor in head no pumping,no pumps to go wrong with chems etc and cheap 

any links m8 ?

• 4 months later...

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.