Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

NEW VAN QUOTE?

Reach For The Glass

Hi guys so looked at new dispatch today. 2.0hdi m 1400 payload.

Here is the quote i recieved on a finance lease.

Deposit £1410 inc vat

59 x £196 + vat

Final balloon payment £6450 + vat

Now to me that seems a lot of money. Anyone have any comparison to what they have? 

Cheers guys

Would it be cheaper leasing a van.
if your doing mainly commercial n dont have parking issues. Would it be cheaper getting a smaller van n having a water bowser trailer with system on it, drop of a worker at big job?

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I only have help on a few days a month and work from home so trailer would be a PITA. Something to think about in the future when my empire is big enough  :1f44d:

Would it be cheaper leasing a van.
if your doing mainly commercial n dont have parking issues. Would it be cheaper getting a smaller van n having a water bowser trailer with system on it, drop of a worker at big job?

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

It always cheaper leasing a motor but its never yours, I am almost 2 years into a 3 year lease of a really nice pick up, But as off next year I will be buying a  brand new van as longterm it will be a whole load cheaper and I only do around 4,000 miles a year I could have it 15 year and their would only be 60,000 on the clock 

I always thought finance lease sounded good. 

A normal lease is the same just no balloon and also bolting tanks etc is an issue.

Hp yes longterm is cheaper but month to month is alot more expensive  

I always thought finance lease sounded good. 

A normal lease is the same just no balloon and also bolting tanks etc is an issue.

Hp yes longterm is cheaper but month to month is alot more expensive  

ah ok, suppose it depends how much you are spending

you do know if you take contract hire you can offset the entire amount against tax as its a rental?

i just bought a 63 plate partner for 193 a month - 36 months on hp

But if your spending 20 grand its going to be a lot of interest whatever you do

ah ok, suppose it depends how much you are spending

you do know if you take contract hire you can offset the entire amount against tax as its a rental?

i just bought a 63 plate partner for 193 a month - 36 months on hp

But if your spending 20 grand its going to be a lot of interest whatever you do
I also bought a 63 plate Partner back in January on hp and had a Grippatanksystem

fitted. I intend on running it for 10 years, then buying the same again to run me to

retirement.

I also bought a 63 plate Partner back in January on hp and had a Grippatanksystem

fitted. I intend on running it for 10 years, then buying the same again to run me to

retirement.

Nice little van, decent payload for its size, although i think i might get bored of it before 10 years

How much was your partner @adamangler?

What sort of spec van. Finance purchase can also be ofset too as there is no option to buy yourself at the end of the agreement, must be bought by a third party. 

Just cant decide what to do to be honest. Love the new custom, dispatch amd experts. 

How much was your partner @adamangler?

What sort of spec van. Finance purchase can also be ofset too as there is no option to buy yourself at the end of the agreement, must be bought by a third party. 

Just cant decide what to do to be honest. Love the new custom, dispatch amd experts. 

Worked out about 6800 including interest but the screen price was 4800 plus vat.

63 plate with 43k on it.

I looked at contract hire, finance leases etc and brand new vans but decided you lose too much money on them. You are paying almost 20k over 5 years for a new van like a dispatch. By the time you've paid it you've probably lost 10k on it. New vans just don't make financial sense to me when you can buy one a few years old with fairly low mileage. As nice as it is to have a brand new van you have to remember it's a workhorse.

Mines a basic spec no parking sensor Bluetooth or any of that jazz.

Ok cheers mate i assume 1.6 hdi not 2.0.

Also the thought of buying a new diesel in london terrifies me in all honesty. I did look at the e-nv200 electric.

Again even with grants etc its alot of money, poor payload and bloody charging it up seems a right nuisance.

Back