Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Put off builders clean an I haven't even quoted it yet.

Eddie dragon

Got a call last week from out of town cleaning company. They said they after quotes for building clean of new social club in my area. Spoke for a while an she said she email photos and details. I have rang twice now asking for said email. Never arrived. Woke up this morning thinking sack that it probably be worse getting £ from them . So I'm not going to waste my time quoting. Hate feeling messed about. 

email arrived this morning photos of windows and solar panels. Raining anyway so went out to see it. 

Huge glass windows with duck tape cross right across the middle, for safety. More plaster than necessary on them and every single sticker on frames and glass. Really started to think no when he then said he won'ts the brick work cleaned. Don't do p/washing usually. This needs probably two days just chipping the lumps of before washing. 

Made my excuses when he then said I recon probably couple of days work, an then threw in think the client won'ts the alloy roof p/washed as well. 

Upon reflection I think I will pass on this one. 

Back