Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Chucking it down with rain. What do you do?

Bart90

Due to go to my first job this morning and it's pouring down so leaving it till 11 to see what it's like then.

What do you guys do work wise to occupy your time on days like these?

Relax watch jeremy kyle and potter around in the shed anything to avoid paperwork and bills! luckily i do other types of cleaning couple of contracts and a bit of communal cleaning in flats so i manage to get by the window cleaning was a little add on for me and i quite enjoy it but not enough to sit in the van waiting for the rain to pass so i what i call  a fair  weather window cleaner!

Relax watch jeremy kyle and potter around in the shed anything to avoid paperwork and bills! luckily i do other types of cleaning couple of contracts and a bit of communal cleaning in flats so i manage to get by the window cleaning was a little add on for me and i quite enjoy it but not enough to sit in the van waiting for the rain to pass so i what i call  a fair  weather window cleaner!
Ha that sounds alright to me!  To be fair I normally work whatever the weather but it's just too heavy atm.  Hopefully it'll ease up soon. Not sure i could ever bring myself to watch jeremy kyle lol  :1f603:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think for the rainy days you should invest in a wfp system. Customers cant complain about the glass being wet if the system leaves it wet anyway.

Back