Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Renault Trafic

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Doug

How do we rate the Renault Trafic to install a WFP system into? I am considering the short wheel base version.

I've got a 2011 vivaro LWB. It had the gear box sorted on warranty just before I bought it and has been very good since then.
They are all 1200kg+ payload.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Thank you both. I have understood that the Trafic and the Vivaro are basically the same van with a few tweaks. I see you both went for LWB and I was considering SWB, what do you perceive as the benefits of the LWB? Will I struggle for space with a SWB?  I don't currently have plans for carrying equipment for other services but I guess if I did gutter cleaning might be one.

Thank you both. I have understood that the Trafic and the Vivaro are basically the same van with a few tweaks. I see you both went for LWB and I was considering SWB, what do you perceive as the benefits of the LWB? Will I struggle for space with a SWB?  I don't currently have plans for carrying equipment for other services but I guess if I did gutter cleaning might be one.
Yeah they're the same essentially with different badges. I bought a couple of parts and although mines a Vauxhall the part number and make was for a Renault.
I went for the LWB as I take my dog with me and she goes in the back once I get the estate I'm working on and I can fill my 650l tank with all extras including passengers, ladders, reels
etc and know that I'm within the payload limit.
Also handy if doing any DIY as I've picked up the 8x4 plasterboard before and in the LWB they will fit in but not the SWB.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Vivaro, Trafic, Primastar and the new Fiat are all the same. 

I am on my second and would not hesitate to recommend. 

The have a 10 year anti corrosion warranty (transferable) as the bodies are galvanized. 

I have the 150PS Sport, larger engine (and HP) mine is also a LWB.  Previously a SWB.  the difference is 12 inches and an uprated suspension as standard. Carries 250kg more. 

Vivaro, Trafic, Primastar and the new Fiat are all the same. 

I am on my second and would not hesitate to recommend. 

The have a 10 year anti corrosion warranty (transferable) as the bodies are galvanized. 

I have the 150PS Sport, larger engine (and HP) mine is also a LWB.  Previously a SWB.  the difference is 12 inches and an uprated suspension as standard. Carries 250kg more. 

The payload is nothing to do with the wheelbase , in fact it's generally slightly lower on the long wheelbase due to the extra weight .

They will be sold as 2700 or a 2900 gvw , you can have either one in either wheelbase .

The 2900 has a higher payload .

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Latest Posts

Back