Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

ebay window cleaning squeege

slipknot

Hey guys so i have been using an unger window cleaning squeege for the past few years and i have to admit i love the thing its weight ratio just works but i bought one of them metal chepo ones off ebay to test it out and its total **** to be honest it weights nothing so you can be going over a window and next thing it misses so much of it, what others can you recommend 

Changed to Moerman Fliq and love it tried combinator but never had the confidence in it as couldn't see the window wet so never knew if it was washing window or not

When you mentioned metal cheapo, I presume you still meant Unger product and not just a cheapo squeegee like sold in shops and stores and Ebay.

Because chepo,s just do not work.

If Unger, never had problem with their squeegees, and alternate between them and Moerman. If I am having a Moerman off day,faithful Unger to my rescue, and can have range of sizes without too much expense.

Back