Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Help

Hi folks ive just changed to wfp from trad. Not completely just yet. But a lot of my customers are asking why im leaving their windows wet and various other questions. Im sure yous have all heard it before manys a time. But tbh im not great with words and im finding it hard to explain to these people about 20 times a day!!!!! [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24] has anyone got a template i could use to forward onto anyone who asks questions?, explaining how the wfp system works and the filtration process ect. Its doing my head in explaining this over and over an overrrrrr again!!! Thanks in advance

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

New to it myself. I keep it simple. Tell them that you filter the water and take all the impurities out of it, so that the windows will dry clean. I don't know or need to know he science of it. Explain that their frames will be clean and their windows will look beautiful. Do it with confidence. I've had a few that didn't want to change, but thankfully they were bungalows. Hope this helps.

Why do you feel the need to explain it?

All i ever said to anyone that asked or was new to it was said when the job was done and then i had knocked for payment etc

"Don't worry that the glass is wet.. it's purified water and will dry 100% spotless.. not using ladders anymore as I've had a couple of close calls lately and it's not worth the risk anymore.. any problems give me a shout and I'll come back and sort it"

Job done

Nobody needs to know how it works they just need telling it will dry perfect and that is how you are working now.. they have no choice in the matter

I never lost a single customer when i swapped and unless i saw the customer they were none the wiser

Course they need to know if they aren't sure especially the elderly.

Having said that have been doing it 13 months now and one guy collared me the other day and said "you've left them wet aren't you going to squeegee them off"...after I explained how it worked and that he'd been happy with his windows all this time he was fine with it.

He'd never been in before when I actually cleaned them.

It does no harm to tell them, some are actually interested.

One guy is an engineer and wanted to look at my set up just out of interest so showed him round no harm done...he was however amazed at how much could be earned compared to a qualified engineer and I scaled it down a bit at that.

Back