Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Second part of our update

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
Remember our update on the forum a couple of months ago? 

Well, the second part of that is now released and I will be looking to implement that update possibly today. This will bring reactions for posts and plenty of bug fixes and improvements. It will bring some small styling changes but nothing too major. It should also bring better site performance in general. 

As with any update, there will likely be small errors or issues to iron out. It is important that if you see an issue you let me know via pm as I may not be seeing the issue you are having. The quicker everyone lets me know about issues the quicker I can get them sorted. NOTE: I don't like this is not a bug or error.  :1f609:

Ok all done.  :1f609:  There are a few things I need to setup and sort but in general, everything should be working. 

Glad you like it guys. Just for a heads up to those using our app. I am aware of the issue with the app not working as always it's Tapatalk terrible coding and terrible support. Hopefully they will have a fix soon. Don't know why I pay them half the time! 

Nice one @Gav

Didn't get chance to reply to pm about it earlier as was busy then forgot

It's a lot better now

Back