Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Van Stickers?

M

Musntgrumble

Hi Guys anyone point me in the best place for some van stickers , Just after the reach n wash system sticker and the like , Already got van sign written thought it may just add to it a little?

Thanks in advance Guys 

Nigey  :1f609:

That reach and wash logo with the guy holding the pole is owned by ionic systems 

They don't take kindly to people using it without their systems and will do something about it so i have heard

That reach and wash logo with the guy holding the pole is owned by ionic systems 

They don't take kindly to people using it without their systems and will do something about it so i have heard
Yes they did go through a period of threatening court action unless people who didn't have there systems using the logo removed it 

If you have an Ionic's system they can email you the logo and you can get it printed the the size you want and put on the van they gave me a cd with all there logos on you can then use what you want 

Back