Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

First pole for newbie?

gwyllt

Hi guys, I have just started a round after years of thinking about it as there has never been a reliable cleaner in our area, I am mostly trad but I'm looking into getting a backpack or trolley for the hard to access windows, Do any of you guys have any suggestions for a first pole on a budget?  Cheers guys.

Gardiners clx is a carbon/fibreglass pole bit whippy but up to 20 feet is ideal as a starter pole if you can afford it a carbon slx is the way to go , I prefer the slx but have both if money is no object the extream are very light and are a nice pole 

I would go for the slx  ,My first pole was  a hybrid x line  and when i got the slx i couldn't believe the difference in the weight . I would save and get the slx.The later is easier on the arms and makes a full day  a lot easier .

Though I agree with Pjj's post I woulod recommend gwindows suggestion, especially if you intend to be in this game for a while and eventually go wfp full time.

Back