Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

No quote as you don't pay.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Eddie dragon

Got asked to quote a previous customer of old boss today. She was a bit shocked when I said no sorry not interested. Why not she asked. So I told her. I worked for your last window cleaner an you never payed him on time. In fact you possibly still owe him three months.

She told me I was rude as she walked away. Lol

Had one reply to my flyer and asked to confirm price (I write them on my flyer) and would I suddenly change it. Said it was correct but as stated extensions,conservatories are extra. She said She wanted me if that was the price.

Did the rfont on the day (got others on the street) went round the back....and she has a bloody extension. Couldn,t be arsed to have the grief of a arguement when I went back for payment saying more windows than quote, and she saying you said what you were going to charge me etc..... so just did no more just carried on doing my other customers on the street.

Had one reply to my flyer and asked to confirm price (I write them on my flyer) and would I suddenly change it. Said it was correct but as stated extensions,conservatories are extra. She said She wanted me if that was the price.

Did the rfont on the day (got others on the street) went round the back....and she has a bloody extension. Couldn,t be arsed to have the grief of a arguement when I went back for payment saying more windows than quote, and she saying you said what you were going to charge me etc..... so just did no more just carried on doing my other customers on the street.

that`ll teach you for not starting at the back!

Back