Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

viper poles

tench0771

my friend desided to get him self a 35ft viper pole so i finily had chance to have a go, to say i was dissapointed was a under statment the clamp levers spin 360 degrease and the sections arnt smove ,it reminds me of a cheep slx pole dateded back 10 years ago, the carbon tubes are ok as stiff as a slx ide say but i would rather get a slx all day long as they have the smart clamps that dont spin lol, i had high hopes for this pole as a few on here were banging on about haw there beta than a slx but for me i wouldent get one ,if they were half the price of a slx then yes but as there the same no way:1f44d:

Edited by tench0771

Always stick to what you know nowt wrong with a change its just a shame that some lads will spend £100's on a pole that's a bit cheaper than Gardiners only to discover nowt's as good as a Gardiner pole, We have all done it over the years :1f603:

Edited by Iron Giant

yes ive strayed from gardners twice now just for a change desided to try a pheonix x big mistake as it was wore out after 8 months xline mmmmmm we will see  how it lasts 

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.