Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

viper poles

WCF

Help Support WCF:

tench0771

my friend desided to get him self a 35ft viper pole so i finily had chance to have a go, to say i was dissapointed was a under statment the clamp levers spin 360 degrease and the sections arnt smove ,it reminds me of a cheep slx pole dateded back 10 years ago, the carbon tubes are ok as stiff as a slx ide say but i would rather get a slx all day long as they have the smart clamps that dont spin lol, i had high hopes for this pole as a few on here were banging on about haw there beta than a slx but for me i wouldent get one ,if they were half the price of a slx then yes but as there the same no way :1f44d:

Last edited by a moderator:
Always stick to what you know nowt wrong with a change its just a shame that some lads will spend £100's on a pole that's a bit cheaper than Gardiners only to discover nowt's as good as a Gardiner pole, We have all done it over the years  :1f603:

Last edited by a moderator:
yes ive strayed from gardners twice now just for a change desided to try a pheonix x big mistake as it was wore out after 8 months xline mmmmmm we will see  how it lasts 

Latest Posts

Back