Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Window cleaning round for sale

S

Shaun281186

Window cleaning round for sale in Paisley Scotland  total of 78 houses around Glenburn area fortnightly and monthly customers brings in £432 pm £1250 ono

No one, I said "if" but you haven't given all the info. If they were all monthly they still average only £5.50. I appreciate that different areas have different prices but asking 3 x turnover for marginal business is a bit rich in my opinion. Not trying to be funny about it, just I think if you want to sell it you might need to look at your valuation.

No one, I said "if" but you haven't given all the info. If they were all monthly they still average only £5.50. I appreciate that different areas have different prices but asking 3 x turnover for marginal business is a bit rich in my opinion. Not trying to be funny about it, just I think if you want to sell it you might need to look at your valuation.

Tis a fair point that.[emoji61]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

That's your opinion but in fairness it doesn't seem to me that your interested in the run anyway so I don't get why your bothered but thanks for your input

Seriously. If your not interested in buying it then why comment. Let the guy sell his round. I'm sure all potential buyers will get full details.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

To be fair the mrs's family live in scotland (im derbys) and when i was last up the local window was doing the inlaws and i asked how much he cost them and it was 10 for a 4 bed and conny (granted he wasn't that good) but nevertheless a tenner! Would be 25 all day long here. Was in a taxi later that night and was only £6 for the journey (would of been about £15 here for the same journey).
My point being what we would class as cheap/expensive is classed as the norm in other areas..

My opinion on how much to price for your round is whatever you want for it plus 10% so you have got a wee bit of movement if you have to reduce it and they still getting it cheaper and your getting roughly what you want for it. Good luck and hope you sell it.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

webmaster786 said:
Some of Cleaning company provide this window cleaning business sells for 3 times its monthly profit. It's my general opinion If the business made £9000 a month It should sell for £2700 and if the business is well priced worthy and close together.I think if you want to sell this type of business eBay is better place.

I'd bite your hand off for that deal!!! Maybe you missed a zero...???

Make sure you get your sums right when you sell up.  :1f633:

Back