Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Business Setup Help

WCF

Help Support WCF:

The Cleaning King

Afternoon lads and ladies,

Long shot I know but is there any chance someone can give me a step by step guide on how to set my business up via the Gov website? I've been on it before and had a go but confused the bleep out of me!

Appreciate any help.

Cheers guys

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Honestly mate with all due respect if you are going to run a business its a bit concerning if you need a step by step guide to doing this. How I did it. Pick up phone to self assessment hmrc. Tell them you want to register a new set up. Answer about 5 questions basically name address NI number. Date you started trading. Then wait for everything to arrive in post. 

Honestly mate with all due respect if you are going to run a business its a bit concerning if you need a step by step guide to doing this. How I did it. Pick up phone to self assessment hmrc. Tell them you want to register a new set up. Answer about 5 questions basically name address NI number. Date you started trading. Then wait for everything to arrive in post. 

Think I must of clicked on the wrong thing as went through it, then got given a number and heard nothing else.. I had heard it was easy to do but wasn't at all and usually I'm a computer nerd and would fly through it.

I've ran a business previously for football but had someone set it up for me as they did my books too.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back