Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Caps

Guest Peter Kim Burton

Guest Peter Kim Burton

Based on S of England. Have contracts for WGMs, JD sport, Debenhams and Next. They dish out contracts countrywide

Edited by Peter Kim Burton
Spelling
Guest Shaun Jones
18 hours ago, Peter Kim Burton said:

Any one know anything about the company caps I understand they have gone into administration anybody got any info.

18 hours ago, Peter Kim Burton said:

Any one know anything about the company caps I understand they have gone into administration anybody got any info.

Yes I clean windows for Caps, we clean Greggs WH Smith's Homebase plus more. They have gone into admin without paying me or even telling me to stop cleaning the windows. I imagine they owe thousands to companies.

They've gone, (or will be going), into administration. 

CAPS owe me for 2 months' work but what chance is there of seeing that?

Edited by Maris
Sensitive info.
On 8/1/2017 at 11:41, Shaun Jones said:

Yes I clean windows for Caps, we clean Greggs WH Smith's Homebase plus more. They have gone into admin without paying me or even telling me to stop cleaning the windows. I imagine they owe thousands to companies.

Theres a guy (on the other side) who reckons they pay him every week and even paid him this week for a job he hadn't finished.

Theres some dreamers about !

23 hours ago, Maris said:

They've gone, (or will be going), into administration.  Many of their ex-staff have set up a new company,  mpcommercialcleaning.co.uk taking the shop contracts with them.

CAPS owe me for 2 months' work but what chance is there of seeing that?

The new company have asked me to carry on doing the shops & invoicing them.  Funny.

Lesson learned.

I cant find that website for the new company?

Edited by Tompct
not my business if the invoice settled or not

Ive done work for Caps for 15 years they owe me about £6000 3 months money.

i spoke to somebody on Monday when I finally got through and they assured me they are not liquidating 😏. 

Guest Shaun Jones
45 minutes ago, Ezie Clean said:

Ive done work for Caps for 15 years they owe me about £6000 3 months money.

i spoke to somebody on Monday when I finally got through and they assured me they are not liquidating 😏. 

Really? Thank for that post. They owe me around £1100

what number did you use to get in touch as I have tried a few but no answer..??

It was first thing Monday morning I called 020 8290 0888, it  was someone called Nicki who answered saying she was one of the new Directors and they are not closing they are just having trouble with their phone lines and internet servers.

She assured me they would get the outstanding invoices paid. 

I tried again Tuesday and the number rings and then goes busy.

Guest Shaun Jones
On 06/08/2017 at 11:45, Ezie Clean said:

It was first thing Monday morning I called 020 8290 0888, it  was someone called Nicki who answered saying she was one of the new Directors and they are not closing they are just having trouble with their phone lines and internet servers.

Thanks for getting back to me with this but they don't answer there phone tomethwy cut me off. I don't believe they've not gone into admin. It's just a big lie.

they are not willing to pay.

Guest Shaun Jones
On 06/08/2017 at 11:45, Ezie Clean said:

Thanks for getting back to me with this but they don't answer there phone tomethwy cut me off. I don't believe they've not gone into admin. It's just a big lie.

they are not willing to pay.

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.