Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Caps

WCF

Help Support WCF:

P

Peter Kim Burton

Any one know anything about the company caps I understand they have gone into administration anybody got any info.

Based on S of England. Have contracts for WGMs, JD sport, Debenhams and Next. They dish out contracts countrywide

Last edited:
Any one know anything about the company caps I understand they have gone into administration anybody got any info.

Yes I clean windows for Caps, we clean Greggs WH Smith's Homebase plus more. They have gone into admin without paying me or even telling me to stop cleaning the windows. I imagine they owe thousands to companies.

Same happened with Eds diner, they bolted and now reopened under a different name in Blackburn 

They've gone, (or will be going), into administration. 

CAPS owe me for 2 months' work but what chance is there of seeing that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I clean windows for Caps, we clean Greggs WH Smith's Homebase plus more. They have gone into admin without paying me or even telling me to stop cleaning the windows. I imagine they owe thousands to companies.
Theres a guy (on the other side) who reckons they pay him every week and even paid him this week for a job he hadn't finished.

Theres some dreamers about !

They've gone, (or will be going), into administration.  Many of their ex-staff have set up a new company,  mpcommercialcleaning.co.uk taking the shop contracts with them.

CAPS owe me for 2 months' work but what chance is there of seeing that?

The new company have asked me to carry on doing the shops & invoicing them.  Funny.

Lesson learned.

I cant find that website for the new company?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive done work for Caps for 15 years they owe me about £6000 3 months money.

i spoke to somebody on Monday when I finally got through and they assured me they are not liquidating ?. 

Ive done work for Caps for 15 years they owe me about £6000 3 months money.

i spoke to somebody on Monday when I finally got through and they assured me they are not liquidating ?. 

Really? Thank for that post. They owe me around £1100

what number did you use to get in touch as I have tried a few but no answer..??

It was first thing Monday morning I called 020 8290 0888, it  was someone called Nicki who answered saying she was one of the new Directors and they are not closing they are just having trouble with their phone lines and internet servers.

She assured me they would get the outstanding invoices paid. 

I tried again Tuesday and the number rings and then goes busy.

It was first thing Monday morning I called 020 8290 0888, it  was someone called Nicki who answered saying she was one of the new Directors and they are not closing they are just having trouble with their phone lines and internet servers.

Thanks for getting back to me with this but they don't answer there phone tomethwy cut me off. I don't believe they've not gone into admin. It's just a big lie.

they are not willing to pay.

Thanks for getting back to me with this but they don't answer there phone tomethwy cut me off. I don't believe they've not gone into admin. It's just a big lie.

No worries.. They haven't paid me either so I don't think they had any intention of paying.
It's a nightmare. They should of jus been honest and at least we would know

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Latest Posts

Back