Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Unger nlite one glass fibre

i have no idea why you would consider a fiberglass pole tbh. They are just too whippy.

I would have no hesitation in suggesting you look at the CLX18 from Gardiners which is carbon and fiberglass composite as its a little more rigid. 

You also get a free brush included as well, so the extra £9 on the original cost will more than cover that. In fact you will be better off. Gardiners will also do free delivery on the pole as well although I see WCW offer the same.

As an everyday pole I would spend a little more and buy a CLX22 if you budget doesn't allow you the buy a carbon fiber SLX22 pole.

I got one in my van as a backup from a mate.. 30 quid brand new ask no questions lol

It is the connect so has the extra 10 foot extension too

Not too whippy if the first section is only extended halfway but the clx is definitely a better option

Not just the fact that it's whippy, the fact that it weighs more will leave you feeling knackered each evening plus more prone to injury with a heavier pole, spend a bit more and go carbon ?

Shocked they are still selling glass fibre poles these days, I had one 9 years ago first and last as i knew nothing back then. 

I remember those splinters of fibreglass in my hands only too well.

If you're on a tight budget I'd also recommend the CLX range from Gardiners.  However, if you can push the boat out a little I'd strongly recommend SLX full carbon poles. Lighter and more rigid especially if you are going for something longer than 22 foot

Latest Posts

Back