Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Izettle card reader payments

I have one, seems pretty good, low fees but not had to use it yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

I use one, easy and simple to use. Fees are comparable to PayPal and under £50 its worth having on you for the forever cashless.

Only downside is that it still requires you to be present at the door to collect your pay - online payments are the way to go!

I do like mine. East to use reader. Contactless. And fees a bit less than Paypal. 

It does take them two or three days to pay out however.  When they say next day payout they mean once they have collected it from your custy. 

I put about £2k through mine last month and got a £9.53 kick back as I got into the lower %% rates. 

For me it is GoCardless Bacs (as long as they continue to be prompt) cash if home or card.   Due to the handling charges however we have implemented a policy of cash only on all jobs over £250.  (Residential)   

I use PayPal card reader they were around £70 but seen pop up on my Facebook lately there doing them for £35 also handy as people also pay me through PayPal as well and send me payments via friends and family so no fees..

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Izettle have a deal on just now where cards readers are £19 + vat until end of October get someone ( me ) lol to introduce you £10 credit each

Sent from my iPad using Window Cleaning Forums

Had mine just over a month , I think it’s great for them who carnt set a standing order or don’t carry cash , use it a few times a day don’t get none of this shite any more can u can back iv no money on me [emoji109][emoji109]

Most of mine are now Bank Transfer and especially as it will be dark at 16:30 soon I don’t have to wait for anyone to come home from work about 18:00 on. Works for me.

Latest Posts

Back