Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

soap

ive used lots of super market soap not realy keen to be honist ive seteled on ettore squeegee off and HG glass cleaner just thault ide try sir from wcw 

I've been playing around and currently using 4parts Aldi magnum, 2 parts flash & 1 part rinse aid. Have it in an old washing up liquid bottle, works well, lots of slip and not too many suds

Yes I used this soap from last one year. This soap is very good compare to other soap.

Been extremely warm, bloody hot actually out here in Spain this summer and I've only used HG and its worked like a dream. Recommend it.

Ecover,as it's the least damaging cleaner as far as I know.....environmentally
I won't go wfp as it's fairly obvious that it's detrimental to the environment.
Even tho lots of wfp guys proclaim that it's environmentally friendly,as they use no chemicals.
?

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Because if you don't harvest rainwater or live in a soft water area then you're having to flush at least half of your tanks capacity down the drain.

So if you have a 350 litre tank you need to use 700 litres to get that 350 litres of pure. 350 is a small tank too. So many have 500,650,800 etc.

As a guide an average bath uses 80-100 litres.

On top of this,you are using more fuel lugging about hefty water.

Water weighs roughly 1kg per litre,so it's a no brainer that you're going to use more fuel! 

All that perfectly good water,has to go back through the system again,which requires energy to get it back to drinking water quality. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back