Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

water geine back pack

tench0771

had a problim with mine turns out to be a fulty swich credit were credit is due the cleaning werehouse sorted it sent me a new swich with out having to sent the hole thing back very happy now with the custmer service turns out there has been some fulty swiches 

Good to hear they sorted it quickly for you. I had my van system installed by them and a couple of times early on had some technical questions and they were great and talked me through step by step I would highly recommend them

Mine turns on easy but sometimes difficult to turn off. I need to press the switch with a screwdriver sometimes to switch it off. Lucky I don't use it very often.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

my new swich is much beta it turns off easy but my old one was like yours a pain in the ars to turn off and on lol i think they have upgraded them as a few were having issues

Good to hear, I had a small order go missing in the post and one phone call and they had a replacement order to me the following day despite telephoning late afternoon. I have found the rectus/ez snap type fittings they sell to be far better than anywhere else.

Back