Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Will this get me started

Hi guys

Will this pressure washer get me started in the pressure washing add-on for driveways slabs etc I know it's not expensive but wanting to try it out and make money before going for Honda or lincin.

Thanks

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/D-Pro-T-Heavy-Duty-240-BAR-3500PSI-7HP-Petrol-Driven-Pressure-Power-Jet-Washer-/332304409913?

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Buy a second hand Honda.  If it doesn't take off you can sell it and not lose.much.

I had one like that, it's underpowered for all buy the smallest of jobs and mine only lasted a couple of months before spewing it's guts out on a job.

Halton you will struggle with that. No turbo nozzle (though you could buy one) and the very fact they state not for business or continuous use is worrying.

Get a second hand gx390 or my wilks 650; which done fine until I broke it (my own error). That came with turbo lot more hose and more lpm of water...

I've a little Honda that fires out 11 lpm and it's ****. Even with a turbo nozzle. If you want to get into Pressure washing I'd take the advice above and buy a 390.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

For 250 best get the jobs booked and hire one in my opinion, try and book 2 or 3 in for a long day maybe.

So check cost of hiring local? Use all profit from 3 jobs to get a decent one

Even a wilks 650 was approx 350 I think and that was decent compared to other cheap ones output but still no where near Honda quality I found

I ain't got pms off ya mate na ping me the now if u like. Hope all well

If your gonna hire make sure you get in touch with local hire shops and sound them out ASAP, because by me when I went to hire when mine blew I found out at this time of year they are normally booked out, or a lot of hire shops dont actually have them because they have been nicked  and not returned and another important thing is that the vast majority of hire shops don't have a turbo nozzle so its not much use for getting the job done.. This might just be by me..

you can hire one of Jewson's for 150 a week, you could book a load of jobs in hire it do them then use the £££ to buy a half decent 1

not not too far away from me halton,book the work in and pop over and borrow mine mate,it'll come with 30m of hose,an fsc,an x-jet should you need one,turbo and lance and other nozzles,its a belt driven honda on a compact trolley so will fit into most vans

I have the cheapest locin washer.

£410 12 lpm with a turbo nozzle. It is decent for small patios and decks especially with a bit of chemical assistance. I wouldn't get anything less than this.

I had a 200 quid chinese 10lpm one before that lasted a few months, no good imo.

A couple of years ago in had a gx390 15 lpm and that was much better and what I would get if I was using it every week.

Latest Posts

Back