Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Commercial Pricing

WCF

Help Support WCF:

ECSEssex

Was hoping someone would start a thread specifically discussing commercial prices including your success i.e. you got it for X amount or you didn't get it for X amount.

I was recently asked to price a builders clean for Tapi Carpets I thought I would go first.

The builder/hand over guy wanted the internal & external windows cleaned including the glass canopy that you can see in the picture. On the inside windows he asked for the frames to be cleaned too, these frames can be seen in the picture and they are around 7" deep all around.

I quoted him for a one off clean at £200 I took into account travel, time and materials as the inside windows needed to be cleaned by hand with either ladders or microfibre pole.

All exterior cleaning to be cleaned by water fed pole.

He basically laughed and said he wanted it done for no more than £70

I backed off and left him to it. 

My question for this post would be - What would you have charged?

tapi-carpets-edmonton-web.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Some jobs have to be seen close up but if they weren't that bad and just dusty and general dirt then £145 if it was a short drive it would take around 2 hours , I am in the north east of england 

Back