Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Bikers

steve garwood

ginger lion
Just had a lovely thrash down to Dover and just got back. I know @Tuffers is a fellow biker, but as we have loads of newbies on here, was wondering if any of you are bikers, and if so, how about some pictures.

Mines on the far right

IMG_0728.JPG

8d98a553d7f5efe5ab094bc71803993f.jpg

This is my pride and joy

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

View attachment 10919

Mine. Not abused enough though sadly.
My brother have the 750 also a few years back grey and black harris rearsets and pipe fast as and handle well, I'm not into the sports bike myself too uncomfortable for me, I prefer the super mortard as I used to do a lot of motocross when a lot younger, havnt had a bike on the road for years, coupe of mates have started green landing this year really fancy it myself for next year.

Been a biker all my life. Spent my late teens-early twenties competing in motocross with the YMCA. Eventually packed in through injury but had fantastic times. Had road bikes since I was 16, last bike was a new ZX6R-j1 and not currently got any. However, I plan on either an old school smoker RGV, TZR, RS250 etc or building a 350 ypvs special. My ultimate dream is to build or buy a 500GP replica though.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

My brother is a serious biker, because he couldn't pass his car test. He bought a bike off the stand at the NEC, that What Bike had imported from America. Fastest accelerating road bike in the world, can't remember the name. 

Just bought a KLX 250 for green laning, had sports bikes in the past but too old for that now..

IMG_0077[1].JPG

Back