Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Thanks Chris33

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
Just wanted to say thanks to Chris for his moderator efforts. He has now chosen to step down but I am sure you will all join me in thanking him for his efforts to ensure our forum is the best. Thanks @Chris33?

It's a no win situation, trying to moderate 'friends' is impossible. There's an age old adage, familiarity breeds contempt. With the personal attack he's just received I fully understand why he's said enough is enough. Thanks for your work over the past few months.  :1f44d:

It's a no win situation, trying to moderate 'friends' is impossible. There's an age old adage, familiarity breeds contempt. With the personal attack he's just received I fully understand why he's said enough is enough. Thanks for your work over the past few months.  :1f44d:
Didn't know about the personal attack Shocking!! 

Part timer you have lost me? Lol

Truth is I am just very busy with work and not as active on here *although still pop on a lot.

Didn't feel I was doing the role justice unless could commit more time basically 

Work has to come first mate

You will have noticed I'm not around as much either as I'm so busy but just about hanging in there

Part timer you have lost me? Lol

Truth is I am just very busy with work and not as active on here *although still pop on a lot.

Didn't feel I was doing the role justice unless could commit more time basically 
There was a heated debate the other day, thought that had got to you, apologies if î misread it. 

Back