Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

method of cleaning using wfp

Guest colinvansmith

Guest colinvansmith

Usually when im using my wfp i will clean above the window to start with then i will clean the window using an upy downy motion and then clean along the top edge and bottom edge of the window before rinsing. how do others clean theirs im trying to find the most effective, efficient method.

col :)

Pretty much the same for me, go along the top of the window then an 'up down' motion till the panes are done then do the sides then finish on the sill

+1

Guest window washer

Scoot round the frames, up and down each window then all around the edge of the window then a bloody good rinse, always avoiding any air vents.

I rinse differently depending on whether they are Hydrophobic or Hydrophillic windows as the phobics wash nicely I go side to side from top to bottom but with the phobics all you can do is give them a rinse and hope for the best!

Guest colinvansmith

Scoot round the frames, up and down each window then all around the edge of the window then a bloody good rinse, always avoiding any air vents.

I rinse differently depending on whether they are Hydrophobic or Hydrophillic windows as the phobics wash nicely I go side to side from top to bottom but with the phobics all you can do is give them a rinse and hope for the best!

I learned the hard way about air vents i was rinsing one for about ten minutes solid and there was still **** coming out them, i now avoid them like the plague

Col:)

• 2 months later...
Guest SharperCleaning

In fact, dare I go so far to say that it almost seem to be the standard. It was also great to see the fantastic results water fed pole systems have on a sunny day.

• 1 month later...

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.