Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Indoor window cleaning stingray or dragonfly

phillip

Hi all, its a late one. If any one has had any experience using stingray or dragonfly kits or gardiners internal kit let me now your views. It is for glass walls, the ledges are big do these kits close out on big ledges ? The hieghts 27ft, are they really effective and controlable at hieght? Regular work every 28 days blade and pad at moment so nipping clean. Im thinking to keep on top regular they might cut it. Very sceptical, any views or help much appreciated.

Thank you

Phillip

Only used once on a internal conny roof which hadn't been cleaned in years, But if yours are nice and clean then the easiest option to go on a carbon pole depending on what pole etc you are using.

I put a threaded plastic gooseneck on a old s-max and used the unger pad holder and pads along with screwfix no nonsense glass cleaner spray on pad and clean away comes streak and smear free. 

11 hours ago, Teaboy said:

I have both never use a stingray we dragonfly anything high indoors

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Is the Stingray no good then?? I almost bought one on Monday!!

On 06/08/2017 at 08:03, Iron Giant said:

Only used once on a internal conny roof which hadn't been cleaned in years, But if yours are nice and clean then the easiest option to go on a carbon pole depending on what pole etc you are using.

I put a threaded plastic gooseneck on a old s-max and used the unger pad holder and pads along with screwfix no nonsense glass cleaner spray on pad and clean away comes streak and smear free. 

Do you mean one of these?

http://www.cleaningspot.co.uk/acatalog/Unger-Padholder--20-cm-for-HiFlo-Indoor-Pure-System-PHH20.html#SID=87

what thread is on it?

thanks.

1 hour ago, solarpanelcleaningltd said:

Yes one of those its a acme thread I think its called, I use Gardiner poles so a quick swap for a quick-loq angle adapter for a threaded one is easily done, If you use different make pole with a threaded angle adapter then it should fit without issue as its whats now classed as a universal thread. 

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.