Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Indoor window cleaning stingray or dragonfly

phillip

Hi all, its a late one. If any one has had any experience using stingray or dragonfly kits or gardiners internal kit let me now your views. It is for glass walls, the ledges are big do these kits close out on big ledges ? The hieghts 27ft, are they really effective and controlable at hieght? Regular work every 28 days blade and pad at moment so nipping clean. Im thinking to keep on top regular they might cut it. Very sceptical, any views or help much appreciated.

Thank you

Phillip

At 27ft the stingray won't be any good.

Best bet is get a cleaner and pad system you can master. For me it would be unger stingray fluid and unger pad system. 

Only used once on a internal conny roof which hadn't been cleaned in years, But if yours are nice and clean then the easiest option to go on a carbon pole depending on what pole etc you are using.

I put a threaded plastic gooseneck on a old s-max and used the unger pad holder and pads along with screwfix no nonsense glass cleaner spray on pad and clean away comes streak and smear free. 

Stingray is useless I got the streamline indoor cleaning kit a bit pricey but it's really good

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Only used once on a internal conny roof which hadn't been cleaned in years, But if yours are nice and clean then the easiest option to go on a carbon pole depending on what pole etc you are using.

I put a threaded plastic gooseneck on a old s-max and used the unger pad holder and pads along with screwfix no nonsense glass cleaner spray on pad and clean away comes streak and smear free. 
Do you mean one of these?

http://www.cleaningspot.co.uk/acatalog/Unger-Padholder--20-cm-for-HiFlo-Indoor-Pure-System-PHH20.html#SID=87

what thread is on it?

thanks.

Yes one of those its a acme thread I think its called, I use Gardiner poles so a quick swap for a quick-loq angle adapter for a threaded one is easily done, If you use different make pole with a threaded angle adapter then it should fit without issue as its whats now classed as a universal thread. 

Back