Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tony123

Static Caravan Cleaning

Tony123

Hi all. I've just been asked to price up a small site of Caravan Cleans. All of outside

Never done these before. Would anyone have any recommendations on products to use on these, as some haven't been cleaned for years

Thanks in advance

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

CHWS

I clean quite a few. I charge £30 per caravan. That's just the 4 sides. I use TFR and rinse with water (usually the caravans have a tap) takes about 45 mins for me to clean one. 

Tony123

Thanks
So just spray on with a manual sprayer
Then rinse ?

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

THL4KEL

I was talking to a guy in Scarborough who cleans them on the outside. He was saying he charges 50 min per job. 

bigtaffster

I charge 50 quid per caravan and id say 99% rip my hand off at that... I do caravan parks in and around the Bradford area. I'm thinking of putting my prices up as I seem to get a lot of jobs without hesitation !!

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

CHWS

I use a Gardiners backpack to spray them. But before I had that I just used a manual sprayer. Charge what you can get. I originally tried 40 but was turned Down so I just stuck at 30 

CHWS

I would say most people who own a caravan are money people aswell. There is very few don't have the fancy jet ski and sports car 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.