Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Newbie Introduction

A

Aspect

Hi guys,

Thought it was time I introduced myself. New to the business of window cleaning but have been reading as many topics and posts as I could and have really learned alot. Thank you all so much... really appreciate it!

I wanted to post my first pics as I did my first conny clean and it was a real learning curve!

Looking forward to reading more peoples posts and advice and posting some more of my own.

Thanks again.20170801_134346.jpg20170801_142134.jpg20170801_142946.jpg20170801_154609.jpg20170801_152800.jpg

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Hi Aspect, I'm a newbie too, got a conservatory to do as part of my first job , hopefully can do just as tidy a job as you!

Hi Barry Williamson,
Cheers mate! Took me 3 hours to do it, about 14 roof panels and three sides all glass. That's probably slow in comparison to some of the experienced guys on here. Used Ubik 2000, quite a bit of green on it but it came off easily enough.
Best of luck with your conservatory, maybe post some pics when you're done. Love to see how it went.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Will do Aspect - I asked a question about what chemicals to use (if any) - for it, got a lot of suggestions so will need to get that decided, but will take some pics

Sent from my iPad using Window Cleaning Forums

Latest Posts

Back